4/17/14

Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day meant I was a party mom once again! {Well, technically the day before, but whatever!}

This time for Preston's class and since the kids are a little older this year, I had the fantastic idea to do a chocolate fountain for them.  Only one problem...I don't own one!  But after texting some friends, Rachel came to the rescue!!


4th grade party collage

One of my favorite things about being a Party mom is seeing how my kids interact with their teachers and classmates. That, and the excitement Westynn always has about getting to go to school and see "the kids."

That Thursday after school we brought home two friends with us, Keith and Carlie. After a quick taco supper at the house, Jeremy and I took all 5 kids to Dodge to see the Lego movie. The boys were NOT impressed that I made them stand outside the theater and take a picture.

IMG_9929

Cambree and Westynn had some fun on the 14th with their red gatorade mustaches!

IMG_9940

IMG_9942

IMG_9943

I sure do LOVE these crazy kids a BUNCH!!

No comments: